Dear guests and friends of the Wieshof,
we are looking forward to welcoming you!
To stay with us, you need to be vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19. For details please contact us on the phone +43 6412 8519 or write us an e-mail: [email protected]
For traveling to Austria you need 2G+: This means that a PCR-Test is required in addition to the 2G-Certificate. This rule applies to all persons older than 15 years. Children from 12 – 15 years need a PCR-Test. EXCEPTIONS: Children younger than 12 years and those, who already had a booster-vaccination.
Important information for your stay:
- Please wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- We recommend a FFP2-mask (not obligatory) at the reception and in the sanitary facilities
- Keep distance – at least 1 m to other guests
- Avoid body contact, hugs and handshakes
- In order to avoid contact with other guests we are happy to prepare a breakfast basket for you (instead of the breakfast buffet). The basket is delivered to your apartment or to pick up at the reception, fresh bread roll service is also possible.
- Sanitary facilities, highly frequented areas as the restaurant, reception… (door handles, floors, surfaces) are disinfected regularly, our apartments are disinfected after every occupancy change, towels and bed linen are washed with disinfectant detergent.
- All staff members are vaccinated against COVID-19.
New Rules from 19 May for EU Countries
From 19 May, entry rules for travellers from EU countries are changing. They will be tied to the ECDC map for risk areas as follows:
- green/orange: unrestricted entry
- red: entry with COVID test, vaccination, or proof of past COVID illness
- maroon: entry with COVID test, vaccination, or proof of past COVID illness PLUS quarantine required
Details and entry requirements for non-EU countries are still being drawn up. We will keep you updated with further information as it becomes available.
Please note: All information presented here has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy.